Snawn Mendes Is The Best!

รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง

        My favorite boy singer is Shawn Mendes. He's very charming to draw me into the hole by his brown eyes, wide shoulder, prominent nose, long legs and especially his excellent voice that no one can imitate him for sure. He has a hoarse voice that is the most sexy voice I ever heard. How does that amazing voice come from! First time when I saw his song along with his face, I just falling in love with him immediately and I can't let him go. In addition, he has a good habit too because he's very kind and sincere with fans who love him. He's not arrogant and very friendly in public. Lastly that I have to say is the most favorite song of Shawn Mendes. It's hard to pick because I love a lot of his song, but it is "In My Blood" song. This song really has a sad meaning that about loneliness and want someone to lean on. I keep listening this song almost every week. And I'm surely to recommended this song for my lovely friends and my family.











ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้