My Bad Moment for today

รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง

What a tired day it is!. This is my feeling for today. Listening-Speaking teacher ordered us to make a roll play around 12 minutes for 5 members in each group,and send him next Tuesday. After class we had to shooting this short film. We started shooting 4:00 p.m. and done on 6.20 p.m., I very hungry on that time because I had just a breakfast and didn't eat anything all the day. After shooting film at LH4 Building, we went down from the building  by didn't think anything. Then, we found out that the exit and elevator are closed!! We were very shocked. My friends are very scared, they thought they will stuck in the building until tomorrow. My friend found that it has a fire exit, my friends and I walked to that door. We go down the stair that very narrow and dark. Finally, we found the exit and went out safety! When will my work be finished?


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้