My Activities of Today

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ foodworld  central world

     I went to Central World today. I went to 7th floor of Central 

World that I didn't visit there around 2 years. After I arrived, I just 

found that there're extremely changed! They renovated the food 

zone to be Food-world zone. There're have a lot of food store that 

really made me feel surprised because everything is badly seem 

delicious! After I took a little time to decide, I picked Rice and 

Curry on top 2 items which are Larb Moo and Stir-Fried Rice 

Vermicelli. The total price for putting 2 items is only 55 bath. 

Its taste didn't make me impress as much because it's too spicy, but 

it's still fine for me. And around there also have a bakery 

shop like breads and cakes and beverage shop like juice. 



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้