Kuma Shabu Forever!


             My favorite food of my circle of friends is shabu, and the 

most shabu restaurant we like the most is Kuma Shabu. Its 

located at the opposite of KU on Ngamwongwan road side. Its 

price is very cheap, It is 199 each person. The special things of 

this restaurant is the versatile options like soups that have 4 flavors 

to let me choose , and dipping sauce that I can mix with myself 

like garlic, lime and chilly. And  the pock quality is very good. It 

sliced fit for on bite, not too thin and not thick. Next thing that I'm 

really like from this restaurant  is the Dolly fish medium sliced. It's 

very fresh and not fishy. So, if my friends and I want to eat shabu, 

Kuma Shabu will be my first choice!


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ kuma shabu เกษตร

  







ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้