Vietnamese Veggie Roll

รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง

      My favorite food is Vietnamese Veggie Roll. I can’t 
remember that how long I began to love this food, but I’m 
pretty sure that I will love it forever! Now, you want to know 
what is Vietnamese Veggie Roll, right? Let's see.

             Vietnamese Veggie Roll is a Vietnamese’s snack that very popular in Thailand. It look like a Thai Steamed Rice Parcels, but different on its filling in the roll. Its filling has the grounded pork mix with spring onion, seasoned and stir together. People usually eat Vietnamese Veggie Roll with preserved pork sausage, garnish with fried shallots. So, if you want to try something new and quite rarely to eat, I recommended you to try 
Vietnamese Veggie Roll. I'm absolutely sure that you won't be disappointed!






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้