My favorite music style is 90's songs

รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง


      The music style that I never imagine to like before is 90's song.
It happen 4 months ago while I see the movie name "ready player one". This movie have a lot of charming and popular old songs,and when I heard these song I suddenly Love it! So, I search a lot of 90's to listen. And I found that most of 90's song is a fast tempo song that can make me dance and fun along with music. The charm of music in this era is the music that usually have a electric guitar and drum sound. It style very different with currently music's style that always has EDM sound, Rarely to has profound lyrics, not classic like the old song and music is not the sound of the instrument, it's compressed through the program.And my favorite 90's song that I like the most is the song name "I hate myself for loving you" by Joan Jett & The blackhearts , I think I listen this song more than 100 rounds for sure.
















ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้