My diary

           Today, I woke up very late around 10:10 a.m. because Chinese teacher didn't teach. After take a shower, my mom called me to eat lunch. Today she make potato soup, it so delicious! Since I was born, I remembered that I eat it more than 100 times. After lunch, I went to coffee shop to buy my favorite Thai milk tea, such a yummy! Then, my mom sent me to the university around . I waited in line to go to 8th floor by elevator very long, it's around 10 minutes. Today, I enjoy in reading class so much because teacher has a game about prefix and suffix, and student who can answer will get a score. After class, my friends and I went to engineer's canteen. I eat noodle spicy salad, it such a terrible! Its taste very dilute,I won't eat any more even they give me free. So,I buy a honey milk to heal my heart. It's my favorite shop. Then, I came back home around 5:50 p.m. and my mom take me at the front of village. Then, I have to do my homework, what!! I'm didn't start yet. I have to go! bye.











ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้