My favorite country is Japan

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ japan flag


           The one of my favorite country is Japan. Japan is the best one country that I really want to 

travel because Japan is a very prominent country in the way of there culture, history, 

and people. Japan's people are very punctual, have a high responsibility and really serious about the 

time as much. About the food, I'm really like Japan food and I want to try the original taste that made 

by Japanese chef such as ramen, curry, sushi, tonkatsu and udon as well. Japan have a lot of  tourist 

attraction that I want to visit and take a photo, such as Fushimi Inari Taisha at Kyoto, Tateyama 

Kurobe Alpine at Tokyo, Tokyo Disneyland at Chiba and Hitachi Seaside Park at Ibaraki. Ancient 

dress code of Japanese are very unique and different in the way of style that use a colorful color and

patterned. I wanna try national dress called kimono that most of people who come to travel must

don't miss to try kimono.So, If I have to choose the country to travel, Japan must be my first choice.



ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Fushimi Inari Shrine
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ udon at japan






















ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้